Red Dead Redemption

Biggsy1 said:
Anyone got any tips for gaining money.

At the Mo I just keep ending up in the wild killing animals and skinning them and keep stopping at wildflowers to pick em!! How Gay!

Sold all my skins and feathers for about $150 but need more, just buying local maps and a rabbits foot at the mo!

Played Poker but just got sreally shit hands!!

Do the treasure hunter missions you get $125 per treasure

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeGErSivutU[/youtube]

stony said:
You learn it on a mission, one of the 'Bonny' ones.

It's fast becoming my favourite game.

-- Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm --

You can get a lot from skinning animals, I've earned over $6000 and I'm only about 9 hours in, don't forget to loot everyone you kill too.

I want to stay out of this thread, doesn't look like i'll have the game til Wednesday, but i just can't leave.

GStar said:
stony said:
You learn it on a mission, one of the 'Bonny' ones.

It's fast becoming my favourite game.

-- Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm --

You can get a lot from skinning animals, I've earned over $6000 and I'm only about 9 hours in, don't forget to loot everyone you kill too.

I want to stay out of this thread, doesn't look like i'll have the game til Wednesday, but i just can't leave.

I mistakenly shot my mustang while fending off baddies on a bounty hunt. I'm gutted, I'm back to using a crappy old horse again.

stony said:

Jesus how many animals you skinned for that? WHich is the best animal to skin?

I had a class horse that I caught and broke myself.. had him for most of the mexican missions...couple of hours gametime.. anyway to make a long story short I was on a bounty hunting mission, went and got my bad guy, lassoed him and tied him onto the back of my horse.. was just getting in to Escalara and my fucking horse claps out and dies from old age sending me and my bounty flying down the town.. what a game

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I had a class horse that I caught and broke myself.. had him for most of the mexican missions...couple of hours gametime.. anyway to make a long story short I was on a bounty hunting mission, went and got my bad guy, lassoed him and tied him onto the back of my horse.. was just getting in to Escalara and my fucking horse claps out and dies from old age sending me and my bounty flying down the town.. what a game

Ha gotta love the detail, where can you tell what horse is better than another? Ive stumbled across wild horses but unsure of how to tame or even get a saddle on the fuckers!

Ntini77 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
*SPOLIER ALERT* Not got to that bit yet :-( Although Irish tickling the horses balls was funny!!

If you've completed Mexico then you missed it!

It's one of Reyes' last missions.

Just finshed the mission where the mexican army double cross you and you join Reyes' rebels. Am i close to it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.