Red Dead Redemption

Little tip when you shoot an animal if you ride right up next to it, then get off horse and skin it, most of the time it just gives you the skin and meat without the video playback.

nino brown said:
Have to agree, thought the ending was a bit of a let down aswell to be honest.
if you've not seen the credits yet you've not finished! go to the station in blackwater!

I've found that the further I get into the game the more glitches there are.

*SPOLIER*

The mission where you have to kill Bill and that General in that wagon with the gattling gun in Mexico was messed up. I was expecting some epic mission but they just went out of the gate and got stuck on a cactus and were sitting ducks. Easiest mission ever.

I've found the hardest thing in the game to do is capture a bounty alive. When you travel all that way and then you're trying to lasso him and he kills you. >:( then you have to do it all over again. One tip I've found useful is to snipe all their horses from afar as they don't even notice what's happening lol.

I'm liking this, only had it since Friday.

Just annoys me how goddam long it takes to get anywhere, and those stagecoaches handle like a tank :(

Ntini77 said:
quiet_riot said:
I'm liking this, only had it since Friday.

Just annoys me how goddam long it takes to get anywhere, and those stagecoaches handle like a tank :(

If you build a campfire you can travel to places quicker.

But not to the purple areas. :(

had sleepless nights since i got this game. Aint seen my misses or little devil ov a child which is good lol. I have been doing all the side missions before the actual ones like help strangers catch bounty and kill animals shoot hats off peoples heads lol. Just love it hours ov fun but 1 ov them games i guess that when its finished you wouldnt play again so im taking my time :)

Has anyone else got a gambling addiction on this game?

Can't get enough of poker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.