Red Dead Redemption

Chungo said:
Has anyone else got a gambling addiction on this game?

Can't get enough of poker

Dabbled, but then I always realise that there are other poker games out there costing less than £40!

Just bought this from Tesco can't wait to play it. Is it a game you can go back on, start again from the beginning and not get bored?

AntonDonJuan said:
Just bought this from Tesco can't wait to play it. Is it a game you can go back on, start again from the beginning and not get bored?

well it'll talk you months to be finished 100%.. do all the gambling ones and get all the outfits and such things.

Plus the multiplayer is savage craic.. you'll get your two bobs worth

Esteban de la Sexface said:
AntonDonJuan said:

well it'll talk you months to be finished 100%.. do all the gambling ones and get all the outfits and such things.

i remember playing a game called GUN for the PS2, was decent enough, i liked the style of the wild west side of it though.

Bit skint this month so was going to wait til next payday but had a read of this thread and had to go and buy it!

AntonDonJuan said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:

i remember playing a game called GUN for the PS2, was decent enough, i liked the style of the wild west side of it though.

Bit skint this month so was going to wait til next payday but had a read of this thread and had to go and buy it!

I beat it last night and kept playing it for a couple hours after, hunting beaver (oooh er)<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:46 am --<br /><br />
Biggsy1 said:
Can anyone remind me how to duel again can't remember after the 1st time Ive done it and keep getting shot!

when it says draw hit l2 and then the reticule comes up.. aim it and press shoot when reticule turns white.. the person with most hits wins.. so try shoot as often as possible when the reticule turns white.. alternatively you can shoot their gun arm to disarm them and get honor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.