red dwarf; tongue tied video

Didn't Chris Barrie read them?

I've never listened to an audiobook, always lose concentration

Bloody love this show. My grandad first got me into it when I was a kid. And have loved it ever since.

"All in all, 100% successful trip."
"But sir, we lost Mr Rimmer."
"All in all, 100% successful trip."

"Last time I only failed by the narrowest of narrow margins."
"You what? You walked in there, wrote, "I am a fish," four hundred times, did a funny little dance, and fainted."

"Busy, Dave?"
"Well, yeah. I am, actually."
"Oh, then you won't want to know about the two super-light-speed fighters that are tracking us."
"What?!"
"I'll leave you to your bubble blowing, mate."
"No, Hol, come on, come on."
"They're from Earth."
"Three million years away?"
"They're from the NorWEB federation."
"What's that?"
"The North Western Electricity Board. They want you, Dave."
"Me? Why? What for?"
"For your crimes against humanity."
"You what!"
"It seems when you left Earth three million years ago, you left two half-eaten German sausages on a plate in your kitchen."
"Did I?"
"You know what happens to sausages left unattended for three million years?"
"Yeah. They go all mouldy."
"Your sausages, Dave, now cover seven-eighths of the Earth's surface. Also you left seventeen pounds, fifty pence in a bank account. Thanks to compound interest you now own ninety-eight percent of all the world's wealth, but since you've hoarded it for three million years nobody's got any money except for you and NorWEB."
"Why NorWEB? "
"You left a light on in the bathroom. I've got a final demand here for one hundred and eighty billion pounds."
"A hundred and eighty billion pounds! You're kidding!"
"April fool."
"But it's not April."
"Yeah, I know, but I could hardly wait six months with a red-hot jape like that under my belt."

"We could go to Dallas in November, 1963, stand on the grassy knoll and shout "Duck!" ... I'm sorry; I must have bypassed my Good Taste Chip."

"Step up to red alert. "
"Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.