Red Dwarf X

Daveth

Anyone else ridiculously excited about this?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kXp1vTQssA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Used to be one of my favourite shows but they ruined it when Kochanski came back. These days the repeats look awfully dated. It's aged quite badly, pretty much like The Young Ones did.

TCIB said:
They tried it a few years back with 1 or 2 new seasons.

It just didn't catch me like it used to.

If you're talking about the 'Back To Earth' it was just a 3-parter and the style was totally different - no canned laughter.

They've gone back to the old style rather than the fancy special effects from BTE, its gonna be good I hope! Can't see it coming anywhere close to series 1-5 though.

Daveth said:
TCIB said:

If you're talking about the 'Back To Earth' it was just a 3-parter and the style was totally different - no canned laughter.

They've gone back to the old style rather than the fancy special effects from BTE, its gonna be good I hope! Can't see it coming anywhere close to series 1-5 though.

That was the one yes mate.

I'll give the new one a go then. Just my childhood memories are smashed, kryton and rimmer i know relate to presenters on massive engines and narrators for how do they do it and stuff.

Lister is a crack head and holly is probably a pimp (male holly ofc).

TCIB said:
Daveth said:
TCIB said:

That was the one yes mate.

I'll give the new one a go then. Just my childhood memories are smashed, kryton and rimmer i know relate to presenters on massive engines and narrators for how do they do it and stuff.

Lister is a crack head and holly is probably a pimp (male holly ofc).

Good old scrapheap challenge!

Male Holly isn't coming back. He was apparently treated very badly by the production crew in one the original series so declined the offer to return. Shame really as I thought he was one of the best characters.

Grew up watching this show! Just hope they can pull it back
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKHLOo1WgDQ[/youtube]

Bigga said:
You guys should watch the pilot of the Red Dwarf USA version!

In fact, there's a documentary on it I was going to post, the other day.

It's on 'Tube.

I read that and breathed "Oh no", i can't see that being any more than a car crash tbh.

Is that right Daveth ? that's shit because as you say he was one of the best characters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.