red issue!!!! oh dear

RobbieBrewer said:
blueprint said:
The wheels are falling off if Rooney is for sale and not a pipsqueak against it by Rags and scums management!

I still think we should put an offer the banks can't refuse in for Rooney and Vidic between now and the second leg.It would totally destabilise the fuckers and send ferguscum right over the edge.

And of course be fucking hilarious watching the rag rats scurrying around in terror at the thought of losing the only two players holding that bag of shite together.....
yeh chuck a 120 million double bid in on monday at 150k a week each after getting to the final retract the bid cos i couldnt bare to watch that potato head at city oh and we could watch bacon head choke on his own vomit

To be fair this is probably all the bandwagon jumpers getting ready to jump back off, they're better off without them.

blue cigar said:
vidic is a flat track bully mate,torres absolutely ruins him everytime he faces him,as did eto and anyone with pace. he has rugby tackled swp in the last 2 derbies,besides,he wants some sun on his back.

Misiing the point slightly here chaps.....it's about winding the twats up and toying with them the way they've done with other clubs for years....rather than actually needing their players.
Put the two fuckers in the reserves for all I care....;-)

RobbieBrewer said:
blue cigar said:
vidic is a flat track bully mate,torres absolutely ruins him everytime he faces him,as did eto and anyone with pace. he has rugby tackled swp in the last 2 derbies,besides,he wants some sun on his back.

Misiing the point slightly here chaps.....it's about winding the twats up and toying with them the way they've done with other clubs for years....rather than actually needing their players.
Put the two fuckers in the reserves for all I care....;-)

Leave Vidic at the swamp where he is more of an asset to us! Too bad he didn't play today he would have been bicked/picked/pecked by Beckford. Perhaps thats why Fergie planned to leave him out! Probably worrying about tarnishing his 'good' which will be on firesale soon!

blueprint said:
RobbieBrewer said:
I still think we should put an offer the banks can't refuse in for Rooney and Vidic between now and the second leg.It would totally destabilise the fuckers and send ferguscum right over the edge.

And of course be fucking hilarious watching the rag rats scurrying around in terror at the thought of losing the only two players holding that bag of shite together.....
Definitely Rooney. Sorry to disagree on Vidic, I think he is a crock!

Bench him.

i really hope fergie doesnt leave them hes bringing them slowly down with the glazers n i wana see him crash and burn with them

BlueBoy93 said:
i really hope fergie doesnt leave them hes bringing them slowly down with the glazers n i wana see him crash and burn with them

Bollocks, he's the only one stopping them from becoming Liverpool. He gets much more out of the players he has than anyone else could. Once Ferguson goes, mid table mediocrity beckons for United.

I think Rooney, Giggs and Fletcher are keeping Ushited afloat at the moment. I really think they're punching above their weight this year and starting to tread water. If anything happens to these three they will take a heavy nosedive. Cross fingers eh?

Let's not forget all these support them twat's because they are supposed to win every game, not a suprise they can't take defeat it's the reason they don't follow their local club's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.