red issue!!!! oh dear

TheLegendOfBerti said:
If we bought Vidic we'd have to buy Torres otherwise we'd be screwed for any game against the Red Dippers.

People on here used to rave about Vidic and he was effective with his no nonsense style.However he was never the reason utd's defense was so good for a few years that was because of Ferdinand.Who for a few years had matured into one of the best defenders in the world.Since his injuries have kicked in an he has either not played or looked unfit when he has Vidic has not looked half as good without Wio to mop up anything that gets passed him.

Craig said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
If we bought Vidic we'd have to buy Torres otherwise we'd be screwed for any game against the Red Dippers.

People on here used to rave about Vidic and he was effective with his no nonsense style.However he was never the reason utd's defense was so good for a few years that was because of Ferdinand.Who for a few years had matured into one of the best defenders in the world.Since his injuries have kicked in an he has either not played or looked unfit when he has Vidic has not looked half as good without Wio to mop up anything that gets passed him.

Absolutely Right On!
IMO He got away with a lot of stuffs because of Fergie's umbrella and Scums ill-deserved treatment by some refs who don't have the bottle to stuff MU and SSN's business interest.
A £30 million valuation now Real Madrid's £20million summer target?

Vidic is great, loved it when the big shithouse turned his back on Geovanni's shot and it hit his big fat arse. I'd love us to buy Rooney, get a bid in now.

City's Twelth Man said:
I hate the scum with a passion but don't agree with you about Rooney. No point being a blind blue.

Even though the quotes attributed to the OP are actually those from Stretford, I have to pick you up on the fat scouser.

I'll admit all day long when I see a good player and fatty is certainly up there. However, he is certainly not as good as the English media would have you believe.

I watched the Stretford/Leeds game today....fatty curled one in from twenty yards against a third division goalkeeper, which went 5 yeards wide. The commentator: 'Only he can do that'.....Eh? What? Miss? Welbeck, one of the famous 'Kids', then proceeded to do exactly the same thing only 10 minutes later. So clearly not.

It's the same on MOTD, week in week out. Some of his shot's nearly hit the moon but, because fatty is English, he get's points for supposedly trying something no-one else would!? I think he somehow managed to hit the bar from six yards against Villa. The commetator: 'Look at the touch'....well yeah, it was good, but he f*cking missed! So what's the point in the touch if yer gonna miss? Bergkamp/Drogba/Torres/Henry, anyone?

I've got to say that I'm absolutely sick to death of the English media crawling up fatties backside at every available opportunity. If we were sat in a pub in Buenos aires they would take Tevez above gooney all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.