red shirts in family stand

ban-mcfc said:
mancityvstoke said:
Red cars are cool.

Women in red underwear are very sexy.

We wear red in our kits.

Red is only bad if it has a certain badge on it.

Exactly, its just a colour.

just not a very good one

People saying they don't wear Red at games... lol.

I don't own any piece of red clothing. Nothing in this house is Red.

My car however is Red, but that was as gift so :)

As for dress code at City - the hospitality areas clearly state on the tickets that you musn't wear trainers and other clothing (can't remember)

So yes, there is a dress code.

Why Always Ste said:
People saying they don't wear Red at games... lol.

I don't own any piece of red clothing. Nothing in this house is Red.

My car however is Red, but that was as gift so :)

As for dress code at City - the hospitality areas clearly state on the tickets that you musn't wear trainers and other clothing (can't remember)

So yes, there is a dress code.

i wore a salmon coloured hoody on saturday.

it looks a bit like red.

i also left early.

i need punishing lol.

I know its not about wearing Red to games but a few years back i bought my Mam & Dad tickets against newcastle at home. My Mam (who doesnt get out much, Bless) came down stairs giddy as you like wearing her finest black and white Striped scarf creating a strange role reversal in the parent son relationship of me saying "you are NOT going out like that". My Dad just shook his head, tutted and went and sat in the car.

The Red vs Blue thing isn't really that big an issue in Manchester, its purely City vs United. The colour thing is more of an issue in Liverpool.

We've had red in our kits for years, United have had blue in kits for years so it isnt anything new. I remember there was a upheaval when Pepe Reina wore a purple kit for Liverpool cos it looked too close to Everton Blue, so thats how silly it gets.

I've no problem with City fans wearing red ... along as there is no United crest or association.

well I do object because its not a matter of personal preference. I like to look at the fans around me and see a sea of blue and anyone wearing a bright red jumper needs to take a good look at him/herself.
Would you wear red when going to a swamp derby?

bananamilksheikh said:
well I do object because its not a matter of personal preference. I like to look at the fans around me and see a sea of blue and anyone wearing a bright red jumper needs to take a good look at him/herself.
Would you wear red when going to a swamp derby?

Nah I'd wear green and gold mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.