red shirts in family stand

ban-mcfc said:
happychappy said:
Know a blue who has brainwashed his young son to never wear red and is absolutely gutted that his sons school sweatshirt is red, bonkers

Haha sorry but that is so sad.

Would he not wear our previous red away kits?
Couldn't believe what I was hearing when he told me

Actually some dick in the south stand once said something aimed at me under his breath as he left the stadium...nice red jacket says he. It was maroon.

Even some City fans can be total divs.

Personally, I'm not that bothered.

But it is definitely true that the percentage of people wearing red in the ground is significantly higher than it was in the past.

Many people just wouldn't consider it. Not in a "Look at me, I can claim to hate them lot the most" style. More that red is the colour of City's rivals and, particularly in sporting environments, where colours around the stadium and that people wear make a contribution to the environment, it stands out as such. Add in that it is usually a very bold colour and you'd have to be a head in the sand merchant not to understand why, historically, people wearing large red items have always been very rare at City games.

jma said:
Personally, I'm not that bothered.

But it is definitely true that the percentage of people wearing red in the ground is significantly higher than it was in the past.

Many people just wouldn't consider it. Not in a "Look at me, I can claim to hate them lot the most" style. More that red is the colour of City's rivals and, particularly in sporting environments, where colours around the stadium and that people wear make a contribution to the environment, it stands out as such. Add in that it is usually a very bold colour and you'd have to be a head in the sand merchant not to understand why, historically, people wearing large red items have always been very rare at City games.

Is it possible that, if you go back to harder times (ask yer dad, kids), folk could only afford the one good coat. So if you were intent on buying a coat that'd do you for Sunday as well as Saturday, you would probably have been inclined to plump for the blue anorak instead of say, the red 'un?
Unless, of course, the red coats were on sale. Then you'd be turning up to Maine Road in red & getting dog's abuse...
Jesus! That's how we lost our support to Utd after the War! I've cracked it! Get the Sheik to buy Primark and male the blue anoraks two for the price of one!

I think it's lame for any blues to wear any color not sky blue..we shouldn't be mixing red with blue especially with our bitter rivals wear red..it is not a good look in the stands and is a lack of unity..it shud be one dominant color for a
Everybody..when u look at dortmund u go in that fortress and see a sea of yellow everywhere it shows unity and a much more intense atmosphere..it's a bad look on derby day at the etihad if blues wearing there red and black are blending in with the rags..from the players perspective u might as well wear Rooney jerseys cause they can't tell the difference anyway..at old trafford rags arent blending in with our colors there reds all the way and we should be blues and nothing else

Many our fans wear black because it's so bloody cold throughout the season and black jackets are most common! If we had warmer weather you'd probably see more Blue as you tend to in the very few fixtures when it's actually warm...

article-0-0BA8647100000578-992_468x286.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.