red shirts in family stand

eddiemarin09 said:
I think it's lame for any blues to wear any color not sky blue..we shouldn't be mixing red with blue especially with our bitter rivals wear red..it is not a good look in the stands and is a lack of unity..it shud be one dominant color for a
Everybody..when u look at dortmund u go in that fortress and see a sea of yellow everywhere it shows unity and a much more intense atmosphere..it's a bad look on derby day at the etihad if blues wearing there red and black are blending in with the rags..from the players perspective u might as well wear Rooney jerseys cause they can't tell the difference anyway..at old trafford rags arent blending in with our colors there reds all the way and we should be blues and nothing else

they wear black mainly

OOOPS more RED

2ynsepf.jpg

eddiemarin09 said:
I think it's lame for any blues to wear any color not sky blue..we shouldn't be mixing red with blue especially with our bitter rivals wear red..it is not a good look in the stands and is a lack of unity..it shud be one dominant color for a
Everybody..when u look at dortmund u go in that fortress and see a sea of yellow everywhere it shows unity and a much more intense atmosphere..it's a bad look on derby day at the etihad if blues wearing there red and black are blending in with the rags..from the players perspective u might as well wear Rooney jerseys cause they can't tell the difference anyway..at old trafford rags arent blending in with our colors there reds all the way and we should be blues and nothing else
If You think I'm wearing 'sky blue' to blend in with all the other Christmas trees around me you can piss off. It never even crosses my mind what colour I'm wearing to the match.I just wear my clothes.

I went to holland when England were there in the euros and all these 40 and 50 year old Dutch blokes were dressed in their orange uniform and they looked like utter clowns.

I don't buy anything red unless its got a city badge on it if I go shopping I don't even look at red gear t,shirts tops anything !! To be honest it's a color that's not on my list of colors ware !!

as ive said on here before,the only thing in my house that is red is the bog paper...

When I walked up from Piccadilly to the etihad last week, I'm a bit unfit and it was cold and when I got there my face was bright red. Think it was the OP and a group of his mates that made me stand outside the ground until it was normal again, thanks guys I would never want to be confused with a rag haha

Didsbury Dave said:
eddiemarin09 said:
If You think I'm wearing 'sky blue' to blend in with all the other Christmas trees around me you can piss off. It never even crosses my mind what colour I'm wearing to the match.I just wear my clothes.

I went to holland when England were there in the euros and all these 40 and 50 year old Dutch blokes were dressed in their orange uniform and they looked like utter clowns.
Maybe they look like clowns but in the end of the day..it makes for a better atmosphere..colors are important and if other people Thought like u did then that's the reason why we envy the home support other European teams recieve from there fans

eddiemarin09 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Maybe they look like clowns but in the end of the day..it makes for a better atmosphere..colors are important and if other people Thought like u did then that's the reason why we envy the home support other European teams recieve from there fans

Apart from saying that I will wear anything I like to games it isn't true to say that atmospheres were ever created because of colours. Most away games we wore a tiny City pin badge and atmospheres were mental compared to nowadays at times.

Small minded to say red is all about Man Utd. It isn't.

What about Stoke City fans who HATE Man U or Liverpool who also despise them. They won't stop wearing red will they.

I think wearing football kits if you are over a certain age looks shyte too especially on fat fuckers.

BUT wear what you want........I don't give a shit.

Wear a red onesie and you're dead.

ManCityCam said:
When I walked up from Piccadilly to the etihad last week, I'm a bit unfit and it was cold and when I got there my face was bright red. Think it was the OP and a group of his mates that made me stand outside the ground until it was normal again, thanks guys I would never want to be confused with a rag haha

I have the very same problem as above.

I wont use a r-d pen and never had a r-d tooth brush .

Only problem is my 2 Belgium cars have R-d letters / numbers on the number plates !!

bananamilksheikh said:
did anyone else notice a group of about 20 fans in the family stand sitting together and wearing red shirts? Were they Barnsley kids?

which leads me onto my second point...the about of "blues" that wear red to attend matches. I have never worn any red in 35 years as a blue.

half and half scarfs are probably worse. Especially when the other half is red like yesterday. Not too bad if v Madrid for example.

I would like a campaign to sort this out. We are blue (except when w are black, purple, yellow, black/white, white)

I don't own (and never have owned) a single red item - i even refuse to use red tees at golf......................i've even stopped eating ketchup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.