Red Star Belgrade away.

Anyone that fancies it Luton to Belgrade Mon to Thurs is currently £135
Wed to thur is £206
I'm just about to to book Mon - Fri, £49, haven't got a match ticket and am not in any membership schemes. Noticed one or two lads are selling but would I need to join a scheme for them to transfer it to me? Also, if the tickets carry the original buyers details is it likely I would get knocked back at the turnstiles?
cheers in advance anyone who can answer.

I'm just about to to book Mon - Fri, £49, haven't got a match ticket and am not in any membership schemes. Noticed one or two lads are selling but would I need to join a scheme for them to transfer it to me? Also, if the tickets carry the original buyers details is it likely I would get knocked back at the turnstiles?
cheers in advance anyone who can answer.
Ticket sales are currently open to anyone who's been to a game at the Etihad before, so if you're in this category you should be able to go and buy a ticket now

Ticket sales are currently open to anyone who's been to a game at the Etihad before, so if you're in this category you should be able to go and buy a ticket now
Thanks but I've only been on comps, mates of mates etc. Did Istanbul but the ticket was transferred via the uefa app, not much use in this instance.

edit, fuck it I've booked it anyway, a trip's a trip.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.