Red Star Belgrade away.

Regarding the flights, there is a WizzAir flight from Luton or Air Serbia from Heathrow. Both obviously involve going to London, but in my opinion it's easier than a connecting flight.

I believe Belgrade would be as safe as Manchester most of the time, but on a match day it might be in your best interest not to walk round in a city top!

As for LGBT. By law Serbia is LGBT friendly, however it's best to be cautious as its impossible to know how people from other cultures may react.

Hope this helps!
That's good to hear, thanks a lot for that!. Might consider going.

Luton was £65 return when we booked ,Mon to Thurs ,think wed to Friday is about £100 I think
Just booked Luton to Belgrade wed morning return Thursday morning . £ 182
Same flight was £98 last week .
Think that flight might be full as must of been a popular search since last week .
Was always going to game so wish I’d booked early but 3 of our lot had to wait till Friday to secure match tickets as they only match day members .
Can see this being an enjoyable trip with Xmas markets on etc .
Just look Zagreb few year back . Just hope it’s not as cold

Luton was £65 return when we booked ,Mon to Thurs ,think wed to Friday is about £100 I think
Paid a bit more than the £65 but doing the monday - thursday like yourself.
Only going as early as monday because it's turned out handy playing Luton town the day before.
Got cheap digs for the Sunday night in Luton ready for the early flight Monday morning.
Think they'll be a few others doing the same.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.