Red Star Belgrade away.

Weird tweet that, cause if you go on the website it still says that you need to have attended a match at the Etihad. I'm guessing that's for security more than anything
That is right. I attempted to buy the tickets. You can only buy them if you have previously attended a game at Etihad.

Anyone else know of a way to get a pair of tickets?

That is right. I attempted to buy the tickets. You can only buy them if you have previously attended a game at Etihad.

Anyone else know of a way to get a pair of tickets?
If you need a ticket I've got 2 spares. Message me I can send them across to you

@mrtwiceaseason - good to see you at Villa mate.

Sorted now, sacking off the 2 nights and just doing an overnight.
Wizzair 06:25 Weds from Luton, return Thurs 10:55, direct for £178.00 each
Apartment in Terazije.

Just gotta get rid of Mel now and save another £178.00 ;)

Up the fucking Blues.
All good bud,see you there ,poor old Mel probably would of got you in mither anyway :+)

know it’s early but anyone hear of possible pubs the night before and match day?

On this trip with the lads. Not expecting much in terms of the football but looking forward to visiting a new country / city / stadium.

Glad it's early kick off so can go out straight after
Fucking hell, had no clue it's an early kick off, 18:45 on the ticket.

Will be a refreshing change to be able to hit a few bars after the game instead of walking back to deserted streets and the shutters down.

Will be a refreshing change to be able to hit a few bars after the game instead of walking back to deserted streets and the shutters down.
Yep, 17.45 kick off here for anyone needing an early dart from work.

going to watch Vojvodina in Novi sad on the monday night. 40min train from belgrade and meant to be a nice place

I presume we'll be locked in for an hour or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.