Red Star Belgrade away.

Great idea, I think, it looks like you have to book a specific time, was going to use for when I land on Monday morning but thinking if there's a delay with the flight it won't be valid. I'll use it for the return on Friday though, thanks.
i thought the same on times , but when ticket came through it just said valid on that day .

i thought the same on times , but when ticket came through it just said valid on that day .
Cheers for that, I would think it must be one of those you have to validate at the stop or on the bus as you get on.

Update : Just ordered 3, although I put a time in it says valid for the whole day of travel.

Last edited:
Apologies if this topic has already been covered but it seems that Serbian Dinars are what's referred to as a 'closed currency' meaning it's not possible to exchange sterling for them in the UK. Can anyone confirm definitively that is the case and, if so, is it possible to get by without cash if, like me, you have a debit card that doesn't charge additional fees for use abroad? I'm thinking specifically in terms of low value purchases such as the cost of a bus ticket from the airport.

Apologies if this topic has already been covered but it seems that Serbian Dinars are what's referred to as a 'closed currency' meaning it's not possible to exchange sterling for them in the UK. Can anyone confirm definitively that is the case and, if so, is it possible to get by without cash if, like me, you have a debit card that doesn't charge additional fees for use abroad? I'm thinking specifically in terms of low value purchases such as the cost of a bus ticket from the airport.
Bus tickets can be purchased through an app with you card.
The app name is beograd plus.

You're right, you can't exchange currency here, no doubt there'll be a money exchange in the airport on arrival if you did want some cash.

i ordered a revolut card , they exchange it , you can get the digital one on your phone but maybe too late to get a phsical one , heres my referal link .

@mrtwiceaseason - good to see you at Villa mate.

Sorted now, sacking off the 2 nights and just doing an overnight.
Wizzair 06:25 Weds from Luton, return Thurs 10:55, direct for £178.00 each
Apartment in Terazije.

Just gotta get rid of Mel now and save another £178.00 ;)

Up the fucking Blues.

You're right, you can't exchange currency here, no doubt there'll be a money exchange in the airport on arrival if you did want some cash.
I tend to find airports don’t give the best rates.

It is a closed currency but I imagine the pound takes you a long way over there.

Iv

I’ve got a Starling card mate so just taking that. Worst case there’ll be an ATM over there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.