Red Star Belgrade away.

Flying direct from Heathrow tomorrow morning, 07:50 I think. Anyway, I just got 200 Euros and will take my credit card with me.

Looking at the weather for Belgrade, seems to be quite warm for the time of year until Friday, when it starts turning chilly. That's when we fly back, my lad and I, (his first Euro away, bless.)

What atms would you avoid , is it best to use one attached to a bank . I'll be using revolut card
I think that Raiffeisen has the highest fee, but again part of it depends on when their software was last updated. Like I said, I don't use foreign cards here so can't really give decent advice.

If you've not left blighty yet I'd get yourself £100 cash at least, you'll need it at the airport if you want to get a taxi, it's 3,000rsd to the centre and from what I saw you have to take the first cab on the rank. Unless @Bibbers or @davidkloppesh know different and you can just go to a pink cars even they aren't on the front grid.
A1 bus was 400 monopoly

If you've not left blighty yet I'd get yourself £100 cash at least, you'll need it at the airport if you want to get a taxi, it's 3,000rsd to the centre and from what I saw you have to take the first cab on the rank. Unless @Bibbers or @davidkloppesh know different and you can just go to a pink cars even they aren't on the front grid.
If you've got the 3000 dinar voucher, you go to the one at the front. If the voucher office is closed and you're confident enough, you can argue with the drivers that you don't have any trust in their company and insist in going with one from a reputable one.

Had a decent walkabout today, not seen as many pubs as I thought for a big City.
Might find where they're hiding tomorrow.
In the three Carrots Irish bar at the mo, pretty full already with a lot of locals in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.