Red Star Belgrade away.

Had a decent walkabout today, not seen as many pubs as I thought for a big City.
Might find where they're hiding tomorrow.
In the three Carrots Irish bar at the mo, pretty full already with a lot of locals in.
I thought same, walked nearly 6 miles, am also in an Irish pub but don't know the name of it, decent though.

I thought same, walked nearly 6 miles, am also in an Irish pub but don't know the name of it, decent though.
Think there was one called the Drunken ducks or something similar.
Walked past it but never went in, it didn't seem that big.
It's also a good walk from the three carrots.

Think there was one called the Drunken ducks or something similar.
Walked past it but never went in, it didn't seem that big.
It's also a good walk from the three carrots.
This one is next to a jazz bar, near a load of shops that I've only happened upon this evening, near a big tall tower with red lights wrapped round the top of it, taxi driver this morning said they call it little Dubai, I assume he was referring to that Burj Khalifa. Anyway I do know it's a long walk back to my hotel, will help burn off all the food & lager I've had today.
It's definitely livelier than Manchester on a Monday night, so fair play.

Had a decent walkabout today, not seen as many pubs as I thought for a big City.
Might find where they're hiding tomorrow.
In the three Carrots Irish bar at the mo, pretty full already with a lot of locals in.
Skadarlija. I was in Belgrade with Wales back in about 2017 and we made it our own for a few nights.

Assuming it’s not changed then you’ll have a great time. Really lively.

Arriving around 12pm Wednesday from Luton.
What pubs we in ? Any one know how many tickets we sold for this game

This one is next to a jazz bar, near a load of shops that I've only happened upon this evening, near a big tall tower with red lights wrapped round the top of it, taxi driver this morning said they call it little Dubai, I assume he was referring to that Burj Khalifa. Anyway I do know it's a long walk back to my hotel, will help burn off all the food & lager I've had today.
It's definitely livelier than Manchester on a Monday night, so fair play.
That part is actually UAE investment.

That part is actually UAE investment.
Hence the nickname then eh, I thought he was making light of it.
It's actually quite smart round here, some good looking shops, including a big BOSS store that I'm planning on having a look at tomorrow, only had about 6kilos in my luggage, couple of nice tops won't overdo it if the prices are any good.

Anyone heard of any transport arranged for us to and from the ground , otherwise what's the easiest way . We are staying in skadarlija Street where supposingly lots of bars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.