Red Star Belgrade away.

Staying near republic square so not far to walk to bars and the sights.

Will keep my eyes peeled in here to see what pub everyone ends up at tomorrow.

Student Square is Studentski Trg, that I mentioned above.

One more place people might enjoy for nightlife is Cetinjska (a bit more urban/less touristy vibe than Skadarlija), and some of the bars on Strahinjica Bana are popular, too.

I'm popping into the centre tonight, so may bump in to some of you!
I think I've been walked to Skadarilja this morning, is it the cobbled Street? Bit underwhelming but probably looks better at night. Currently enjoying my first pint of the day, I really like the feel of the smaller bars, plenty of oak panelling and quality furniture, inside totally belies what you see and expect from the street.
As for food, you were right about not being able to get anything late in the evening, thanks for the warning.
I'll get you a pint if our paths cross.

Went to Novi Sad lastnight to watch FK Vojvodina
679ca9a8aa06cd1b6d593b15b2cf76c6.jpg

If anybody has City stickers with them, let me know - for my kid.

Especially the “Spent all my money on drugs and City” sticker we saw in the toilets of a bar in Munich ¼ final last year. Thanks!

Think there was one called the Drunken ducks or something similar.
Walked past it but never went in, it didn't seem that big.
It's also a good walk from the three carrots.
I’m around the Centre Culturel Francise area and there are many places to eat and drink there.

I’m around the Centre Culturel Francise area and there are many places to eat and drink there.
Definitely no shortage of bars, think I've just been there but could be mistaken. I like the food here from what I've had so far. Might try that one @bibbersMentioned later, the best grill restaurant in his opinion, fancy a decent meal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.