RedBull Salzburg v City (1700hrs BT sports)

Youre welcome guys,really looking forward to it myself.

For those that dont know,its a one off game where the winner progresses to the last 16,penalties if undecided after Full time.

Cheers FI, you don't miss much with the kids stuff do you. Would you say you are as interested in the young lads as much as the first team? I like to keep an eye on em but that's about it really.

Youre welcome guys,really looking forward to it myself.

For those that dont know,its a one off game where the winner progresses to the last 16,penalties if undecided after Full time.

Cheers, I thought as much. 1 leg, anything can happen, so our lads will have to be on it from the start, looking forward to this.

Hopefully we aren't as rusty as we were in the groups, we should go deep into this tournament, those 2 loses to Barcelona really didn't tell the full story.

Cheers, I thought as much. 1 leg, anything can happen, so our lads will have to be on it from the start, looking forward to this.

Hopefully we aren't as rusty as we were in the groups, we should go deep into this tournament, those 2 loses to Barcelona really didn't tell the full story.
They certrainly didnt,i think,iirc,it was only the 2nd half of the second leg that they were the better side.

They certrainly didnt,i think,iirc,it was only the 2nd half of the second leg that they were the better side.

Yeah, the first match at their place was daylight robbery, we should have scored at 4 or 5 and got beat 1-0. Hopefully we've learned from those mistakes, play anything like we have done in the league this season and that should be more than enough.

Looking at the team and it shows that the likes of Nemane and Buckley-Ricketts have a lot of work to do to become first teamers. If I was them I'd be worried about my future if Sancho is already getting picked ahead of me in games I'm eligible for.

Sancho is a far better prospect than either tbh so it's not a surprise. Not that either is a bad player (they've got plenty of qualities) but I think they'll move on in the next year or so.

Grimshaw, Duhaney, Humphreys, Adarabioyo, Francis, Diallo, Diaz, Kongolo, Nmecha, Fernandes, Sancho

Muric, Oliver, Latibeaudiere, Smith, Foden, Nemane, Buckley-Rickett

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.