REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

Sensible RAG fan.. LOVING it !!! reality is dawning on them AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"He will be United's undoing.

City will walk the league in the coming years and pep will bring them their first taste of european success by winning a CL. City will become the new top dogs like we once were and we will keep on struggling to get into the top 4. Literally in the space of a few years will the roles between us and them have completley changed. The new generation of young footballers and supporters will regard City as the pinnacle of english football and United will be a club of the past filled with forlorn glory and lingering to the old times stuck in mediocracy and self-delusion.

Best start preparing for it because it will be a long and painfull ride ahead of us..."
Ric,is that you ??

The Red Scouse are just irrelevant, Im afraid, and living in a different century to the rest of us.

I quite like this quote, very apt - "Honestly, Manchester United is becoming the definition of fecking small time bullshit. Big commercial power, that's it.

It's like having huge balls and a tiny dick."

They love their history on RAWK

I think his player pulling power is being over-rated too. No-one joins City so they can tell their grand-kids that they played for the mighty Man City. The really top players will still want to go to the big storied clubs like Madrid, Barca, Bayern etc. so they can be part of their histories.
There'll be some attraction in playing under him, but I don't think all the big names will be queuing up to go live in Manchester to play in front of that lot.

got one from Dec 12, 2015

Logically it makes sense for Pep to come to us. . Great managers like Pep are attracted to historic clubs.

Think of yourself as a manager who wanted to go manage in Spain. . Hypothetically would you want to go to say a Valencia with lots of money and recent title winners or a chance to restore an ailing Barcelona to the top ( knowing that you'd have great freedom to do what you want and a guaranteed three years plus lots of money to bring in who you want).

If you have a genuine love for the game you'd be attracted to the more historic clubs in my opinion. He seems like the type of guy who finds that side of football important.

I quite like this quote, very apt - "Honestly, Manchester United is becoming the definition of fecking small time bullshit. Big commercial power, that's it.

It's like having huge balls and a tiny dick."

Yep, it made me laugh out loud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.