REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

This just posted on red cafe in meltdown, done a job for me (hope it posts ok from my iPad):

The meltdown because City have appointed Pep. RAWK would be proud. :lol::houllier:

The end.

No title in next 3 years at least. :(

It means no title in the next 3 years with the structure in charge (Giggs or LvG).

It also means it's more and more likely we'll turn into another AC Milan or Liverpool. I still have a little bit of faith but this summer will be make or break for us.

But don't worry anyway we'll be the number 1 in Forbes List next year.

We'll carry on making money selling shirts while they build their reputation by winning trophies and signing all the best players.

We'll never win anything ever again and are doomed.

It means City dominating domestically for the next three years. As things stand, it's time to face another three years of mediocrity.

It depresses me just thinking about the players Pep will be planning to bring to City in the summer - Messi? Muller? :(

City are making all the right decisions while we are constantly doing bad ones. In such a short period of time they will have cemented their place as one of the best clubs in the world by being able to attract one of the best managers and all the top players they sign.

City definitely showing how to do it......

Clarity. Decisive. Building from a position of strength. Top class appointment.

Us ? Pretty much the exact opposite of the above.

A depressing day.......

Read that the talks started in 2012. With Citys heavy investment in their youth setup one could think that Pep said he would say yes if they upgraded. Solid planning there

We are doing to do a Liverpool, or a Leeds.

Guardiola will walk this league, no doubt about it. It's going to be a piece of cake, easy peasy.

On another note, why don't we go for Pellegrini since he will be out of a job. He's been much more successful in the Pl than Van Gaal and his teams play attractive football.

They'll probably sign Messi this summer or next.

Never thought he'd come to United. City have been working on getting him since 2012 and he prefers to work with established teams rather than trying rebuild a broken club like United.

Pep pretty much guarantees the title for as long as he's interested in City

The suicide squad (Giggs, Scholes, Butt, the Valencia duo losers) will be given a chance

This just posted on red cafe in meltdown, done a job for me (hope it posts ok from my iPad):

The meltdown because City have appointed Pep. RAWK would be proud. :lol::houllier:

The end.

It means no title in the next 3 years with the structure in charge (Giggs or LvG).

It also means it's more and more likely we'll turn into another AC Milan or Liverpool. I still have a little bit of faith but this summer will be make or break for us.

We'll carry on making money selling shirts while they build their reputation by winning trophies and signing all the best players.

It means City dominating domestically for the next three years. As things stand, it's time to face another three years of mediocrity.

It depresses me just thinking about the players Pep will be planning to bring to City in the summer - Messi? Muller? :(

What bullshit - Muller is off to the swamp isn't he? And we all know they don't need Messi coz they are going to pair up Weetabix Head and Tranny in the summer aren't they?

Some on there are still deluded and can't really take in what's happening at likel citeh

" Since when does Manchester United panic by other actions ? Our history is unmatched and challanges are inherited in the DNA. Yes the rival is making steps forward, but we are still a giant. Manchester United will not bow down to others. Yes we will accept a punch to the chin, but boy, you better work on your defense when we hit back. "

Sensible RAG fan.. LOVING it !!! reality is dawning on them AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"He will be United's undoing.

City will walk the league in the coming years and pep will bring them their first taste of european success by winning a CL. City will become the new top dogs like we once were and we will keep on struggling to get into the top 4. Literally in the space of a few years will the roles between us and them have completley changed. The new generation of young footballers and supporters will regard City as the pinnacle of english football and United will be a club of the past filled with forlorn glory and lingering to the old times stuck in mediocracy and self-delusion.

Best start preparing for it because it will be a long and painfull ride ahead of us..."
I love it I FUCKING LOVE IT!

The end.

City are making all the right decisions while we are constantly doing bad ones. In such a short period of time they will have cemented their place as one of the best clubs in the world by being able to attract one of the best managers and all the top players they sign.

City definitely showing how to do it......

Clarity. Decisive. Building from a position of strength. Top class appointment.

Us ? Pretty much the exact opposite of the above.

A depressing day.......

Read that the talks started in 2012. With Citys heavy investment in their youth setup one could think that Pep said he would say yes if they upgraded. Solid planning there

We are doing to do a Liverpool, or a Leeds.

Guardiola will walk this league, no doubt about it. It's going to be a piece of cake, easy peasy.

On another note, why don't we go for Pellegrini since he will be out of a job. He's been much more successful in the Pl than Van Gaal and his teams play attractive football.

They'll probably sign Messi this summer or next.

Never thought he'd come to United. City have been working on getting him since 2012 and he prefers to work with established teams rather than trying rebuild a broken club like United.

Pep pretty much guarantees the title for as long as he's interested in City

The suicide squad (Giggs, Scholes, Butt, the Valencia duo losers) will be given a chance
I just got a semi on reading that
And someone should send the bit about the youth policy to Phil the **** Thompson

From the 'could city be peps undoing' tread:

Twigginater said:
Peps going to arrive at City and not know about the premier league. I'm looking forward to his rude awakening.

First things first the quality of players. Excluding his own players two of the top three scorers in his league are Kalou and Hernandez. One couldn't get in our worst team in ages and another was a very average Chelsea player. They're the best players he plays against in Germany FFS. Welcome to the prem Pep, where every club has strikers at that level. Most have better FFS. It's all well and good defending against Kalou, our bottom half teams have Lukaku and Costa you mug.

Ok he thinks, I'll get some of my old players in. They were great for me. Not so fast Pep, not so fast at all. Players who have dominated the Bundesliga can't handle the prem. We sent Kagawa and Sahin packing. Players like Diouf and Firmino look average mate. We're a better quality over here.

Fine Pep thinks. I'll do what I always do. Who are the best players in the league? Bring them to me. I signed Dortmunds best players and ruined the league, let's get Martial, the kid is quality. How did we let Arsenal sign Sanchez?!?

Just let it sink in. His face when he isn't just signing anyone from the league. Our league is a competition Pep. Not a mockery. Our relegated teams have more money than most of your league, hands off mate.

Finally he think. I have my tactics! My previous philosophy. LVG would like a word. Each team in the prem is a challenge, you ain't getting 6-0s here every week mate. We know how to defend. We are fit, strong and we can counter.

Good luck Pep, everything you think you know will soon change. Hope you and Klopp have each other at least when you're crying by Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.