REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

From the 'could city be peps undoing' tread:

Twigginater said:
Peps going to arrive at City and not know about the premier league. I'm looking forward to his rude awakening.

First things first the quality of players. Excluding his own players two of the top three scorers in his league are Kalou and Hernandez. One couldn't get in our worst team in ages and another was a very average Chelsea player. They're the best players he plays against in Germany FFS. Welcome to the prem Pep, where every club has strikers at that level. Most have better FFS. It's all well and good defending against Kalou, our bottom half teams have Lukaku and Costa you mug.

Ok he thinks, I'll get some of my old players in. They were great for me. Not so fast Pep, not so fast at all. Players who have dominated the Bundesliga can't handle the prem. We sent Kagawa and Sahin packing. Players like Diouf and Firmino look average mate. We're a better quality over here.

Fine Pep thinks. I'll do what I always do. Who are the best players in the league? Bring them to me. I signed Dortmunds best players and ruined the league, let's get Martial, the kid is quality. How did we let Arsenal sign Sanchez?!?

Just let it sink in. His face when he isn't just signing anyone from the league. Our league is a competition Pep. Not a mockery. Our relegated teams have more money than most of your league, hands off mate.

Finally he think. I have my tactics! My previous philosophy. LVG would like a word. Each team in the prem is a challenge, you ain't getting 6-0s here every week mate. We know how to defend. We are fit, strong and we can counter.

Good luck Pep, everything you think you know will soon change. Hope you and Klopp have each other at least when you're crying by Christmas.
This one needs to sit down with a psychiatrist for a good long chat.

From the 'could city be peps undoing' tread:

Twigginater said:
Peps going to arrive at City and not know about the premier league. I'm looking forward to his rude awakening.

First things first the quality of players. Excluding his own players two of the top three scorers in his league are Kalou and Hernandez. One couldn't get in our worst team in ages and another was a very average Chelsea player. They're the best players he plays against in Germany FFS. Welcome to the prem Pep, where every club has strikers at that level. Most have better FFS. It's all well and good defending against Kalou, our bottom half teams have Lukaku and Costa you mug.

Ok he thinks, I'll get some of my old players in. They were great for me. Not so fast Pep, not so fast at all. Players who have dominated the Bundesliga can't handle the prem. We sent Kagawa and Sahin packing. Players like Diouf and Firmino look average mate. We're a better quality over here.

Fine Pep thinks. I'll do what I always do. Who are the best players in the league? Bring them to me. I signed Dortmunds best players and ruined the league, let's get Martial, the kid is quality. How did we let Arsenal sign Sanchez?!?

Just let it sink in. His face when he isn't just signing anyone from the league. Our league is a competition Pep. Not a mockery. Our relegated teams have more money than most of your league, hands off mate.

Finally he think. I have my tactics! My previous philosophy. LVG would like a word. Each team in the prem is a challenge, you ain't getting 6-0s here every week mate. We know how to defend. We are fit, strong and we can counter.

Good luck Pep, everything you think you know will soon change. Hope you and Klopp have each other at least when you're crying by Christmas.
Lol, must be why the PL has done so well in the CL recently.

The rats are now all turning on each other at Sad Caf. Toooo funny.

200.gif

Some on there are still deluded and can't really take in what's happening at likel citeh

" Since when does Manchester United panic by other actions ? Our history is unmatched and challanges are inherited in the DNA. Yes the rival is making steps forward, but we are still a giant. Manchester United will not bow down to others. Yes we will accept a punch to the chin, but boy, you better work on your defense when we hit back. "

unbelievable that these arrogant f*ckwits actually post and believe this f*cking nonsense !

People have been sectioned for less .

What goes around comes around. Rag shit will be consistently mid table in a few years. A pained, creaking old elephant dying under the weight of debt, hope and history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.