Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

One numpty is now saying WE are obsessed with them, when they have like 5 city threads on their front page.

bahaha

bluevengence said:
It`s not just the rags ...found this bitter post on red scouse site rawk

Helsinki Red
Join the union!
RAWK Supporter
Legend

Re: Man City sign Kolarov
»City have made some good signing this summer. Most of people expected them to sign big name players but instead they have signed players who will be world class in the future. Boateng, Silva, Toure and Kolarov are all players who have their best days ahead of them. It makes be absolutely fucking sick watching shit club like City spending all this money while we are fighting to keep out players with no hope of signing any world class players. Seeing what City is doing makes me even more angry what Twit&Twat have done to our club.

Ah yes, Helsinki. That'll be just near The Rocket then!

It'll be a lorra, lorra fun watching these plastics disappearing from Anfield and the Theatre of Debt any time soon - so long as they're not thinking of coming to our place, that is.

Bluemoon115 said:
Haha.

Boo hoo.

Unlike when them lot could outspend anyone.

I think we should all chip in and pay Kolly to do this to Neville.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1ExUcHs1E&feature=related[/youtube]

That ref should've had to leave the pitch and rejoin the action under his authority in between the dugouts on the half way line because he received treatment on the pitch.
bluevengence said:
»City have made some good signing this summer. Most of people expected them to sign big name players but instead they have signed players who will be world class in the future. Boateng, Silva, Toure and Kolarov are all players who have their best days ahead of them. It makes be absolutely fucking sick watching shit club like City spending all this money while we are fighting to keep out players with no hope of signing any world class players. Seeing what City is doing makes me even more angry what Twit&Twat have done to our club.

The guy makes some very good points in his post to be fair. We are signing players not just for now but for the future too!! OK he gets a bit angry at the end but i cant blame him, Twit&Twat as he calls them haven't really done any favours for the club one bit.

The best post on there is this....

Just had a PM from a newbie who says we have onlookers from Bluemong reading our forum, odd, for a bunch of supporters who supposedly dont care about us even with all their money their still utterly obsessed with anything and everything remotely concerning Manchester United, i suppose were everything they wish they were, and years of watching us clear up the trophies has made them a very bitter and jealous bunch....bless em.

City fans now and always utterly obsessed with United.

Haha, thick fuck

BTH said:
bluevengence said:
It`s not just the rags ...found this bitter post on red scouse site rawk

Helsinki Red
Join the union!
RAWK Supporter
Legend

Ah yes, Helsinki. That'll be just near The Rocket then!

It'll be a lorra, lorra fun watching these plastics disappearing from Anfield and the Theatre of Debt any time soon - so long as they're not thinking of coming to our place, that is.

... and they've got Joe Cole who best years are .... behind him!!!!

I don't know if rival fans are allowed on here but anyway.... I'm a United fan and am absolutely sick of all the city-obsessed members on redcafe. Every second post is about city, and its getting embarassing now.

AntonDonJuan said:
The best post on there is this....

Just had a PM from a newbie who says we have onlookers from Bluemong reading our forum, odd, for a bunch of supporters who supposedly dont care about us even with all their money their still utterly obsessed with anything and everything remotely concerning Manchester United, i suppose were everything they wish they were, and years of watching us clear up the trophies has made them a very bitter and jealous bunch....bless em.

City fans now and always utterly obsessed with United.

Haha, thick fuck

last time I looked all the threads were about our targets, kolarov, toure, balo-telly. obviously they've killed the silva and milner threads, the red ministry of truth are quite clear about this, they never rated either of these players or wanted them at utd.

I don't know about bitter obsession, but their displeasure was somewhat amusing. i felt dirty, but I liked it. I'd try it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.