Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

The Fixer said:
Oh the fcuking ironing..... these debt ridden cockneys from outside MANCHESTER have 5 threads on sadcafe all linked to city the only team to come from MANCHESTER.. The rags are OBSESSED with city!!

And not just us.

Also threads about Leeds, Drogba, Ngog and La Liga.

In fact, almost anything but the scum!

Just about sums them up, really.

blueinsa said:
freddy94 said:
I don't know if rival fans are allowed on here but anyway.... I'm a United fan and am absolutely sick of all the city-obsessed members on redcafe. Every second post is about city, and its getting embarassing now.

Welcome to the board.

The main forum might not be the best place for you mate, tends to be a bit slow this time of year.

May i be so bold as to suggest you try our transfer forum. Very very busy this summer and shows no sign of slowing down just yet!

It may just remind you of times past, before the Glazers came in!

Oh and.................RAG!
Thanks for the welcome. United fans aint welcome here no? Theres plenty of your lot on redcafe.

freddy94 said:
blueinsa said:
Welcome to the board.

The main forum might not be the best place for you mate, tends to be a bit slow this time of year.

May i be so bold as to suggest you try our transfer forum. Very very busy this summer and shows no sign of slowing down just yet!

Thanks for the welcome. United fans aint welcome here no? Theres plenty of your lot on redcafe.

some are a little sensitive on here freddy but if you abide by the rules i cant see a problem myself.

freddy94 said:
blueinsa said:
Welcome to the board.

Depends who's logged in and what posts you make. If one of the 1000's of idiots we have registered here at the minute log in and see you, you'll be hounded off for no reason at all, or if you're lucky you might last a bit longer. Just don't pretend to know who we are signing or you're fucked!

freddy94 said:

Well your unlikely to be welcomed with open arms and interviewed for the Mod job, but if you stick to the rules and take any non-personal attacks (as you would expect) then as others stated, There is no reason that you may not last.

I will be honest and up front with you, we are unlikely to get along as your club allegiance immediately starts me off on a footing of not really liking you very much, you are going to have your hands full changing that opinion but at least you know.

jrb said:
Kolarov.

I note with great pleasure that they are now comparing us to MADRID. ;-)

I feel his pain and bitterness. Slice of lemon anyone?

Let them, Real Madrid are the classic example of a muppet run football club who spunk millions on star names and get nowhere for it, and lets be honest the players they sign are of far greater calibre than the likes of which City are signing, even after spunking hundreds of millions on Ronaldo, Kaka, Alonso, Benzema etc they still won fuck all and got knocked out the the champions league by Lyon...and this is Real Madrid, a far far bigger club than City will ever be or could ever dream of being.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-complete-signing-kolarov-19-million-303362/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-complete ... on-303362/</a>

Those poor rags they really are clueless, you only have to go on the official Real Madrid website and visit the honours section, they have won as much as the rags and the dippers put together. they have the European cup about as many times as all the English clubs put togther. They are not bitter, they are just filled with the FEAR.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
freddy94 said:

Well your unlikely to be welcomed with open arms and interviewed for the Mod job, but if you stick to the rules and take any non-personal attacks (as you would expect) then as others stated, There is no reason that you may not last.

I will be honest and up front with you, we are unlikely to get along as your club allegiance immediately starts me off on a footing of not really liking you very much, you are going to have your hands full changing that opinion but at least you know.
Pretty much what Nixon said fREDdy, You might be the nicest decent fella around but I am always going to dislike you because of what you are.But, hey. Sod that ... what's your take on the seson to come? United,Liverpool,Blue scouse City,Chelsea,Arsenole etc .... I wanna say City 3rd,Utd 2nd, Chelsea champions but, 3rd is too alien a concept right now. What do you think? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.