Redknapp bids 20 million for RSC

Timbobs said:
Don't believe the story, but wouldn't bring me to tears. If, on the off chance that the sotory is true, where the hell do Spurs get all their bloody money!

Levy is a billionaire isn't he?

It makes sense.
Spurs are being offered Fred from Lyon for peanuts, he has better scoring record than RSC
But Harry isn't interested. 20 million for RSC sounds steep but we all know twitcher will get a better kick back
in a brown paper envelope from this one.

Levy aint a billionaire, its that Bahamas-based businessman Joe Lewis where they get their money from.

mossley_blue said:
I aint really keen on him anymore!!

If Keane is available for the same amount they want for RSC i would have Keane!!
Keane is too similar to what we have - need another type of forward

BFS and the twitcher colluding to get money out of us and a nice little kickback for them maybe...?

yankblue said:
Timbobs said:
Don't believe the story, but wouldn't bring me to tears. If, on the off chance that the sotory is true, where the hell do Spurs get all their bloody money!

Levy is a billionaire isn't he?

No.

Lewis owns them (Levy only owns about 20% or so) and is a billionaire......about £3 Billion (Before the cruch which crippled even Roman giving Chelsea money for funds). He lost about £500m last year in the first 6 months alone and also enabled Spurs to spend about £140+m on rubbish in 2 years. That's what I mean by where is the money coming from.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1119526/Kaka-crazy--100m-snip-compared-140m-laid-Bale-Bentley-hot-Spurs-years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... years.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.