Redknapp bids 20 million for RSC

arry probably doesn't want him but him and fat sam are in it together trying to bump up the fee that we have to pay. No way would arry pay £20 million for RSC

If its true I hope we rise above it and dont bother. Harry will be in big trouble if he has to shell out £20m for a player they cant afford.

If it is true which I doubt if it's in the dog shite which is the mirror then let twitcher take the lad he's not worth 20mil of anyones money,but if he wants him then I can't think of a better cock than twitcher to get ripped off,rather him than us

Spuds can have him for that much. He's good but he's not great. Maybe we have got Villa now and have told spuds they can have RSC?

Timbobs said:
yankblue said:
Timbobs said:
Don't believe the story, but wouldn't bring me to tears. If, on the off chance that the sotory is true, where the hell do Spurs get all their bloody money!

Levy is a billionaire isn't he?

No.

Lewis owns them (Levy only owns about 20% or so) and is a billionaire......about £3 Billion (Before the cruch which crippled even Roman giving Chelsea money for funds). He lost about £500m last year in the first 6 months alone and also enabled Spurs to spend about £140+m on rubbish in 2 years. That's what I mean by where is the money coming from.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1119526/Kaka-crazy--100m-snip-compared-140m-laid-Bale-Bentley-hot-Spurs-years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... years.html</a>

What they don't quote in there is the money they have made from selling players, Keane £20m, Berbatov £31m, Defoe £8m? random rejects to Sunderland £24m - that makes £83m incoming (plus more I can't be arsed finding out) over the last 3 years meaning their avg spend per season is less than £20m per season. Easily achievable as Spuds are one of the better financially run clubs in the PL.

(On topic) Let Spuds have him, Twitcher is playing games because of us supposedly getting interested in Palacios. If they drop out then BFS has a majorly upset player or Spuds spend another £20m on someone I have real worries about whether he will recreate last seasons form......remember Benjani, 1 good season and we spunk out £8m? (on the drip though) and he's never looked like an £8m player.

Hollywood Blue said:
It makes sense.
Spurs are being offered Fred from Lyon for peanuts, he has better scoring record than RSC
But Harry isn't interested. 20 million for RSC sounds steep but we all know twitcher will get a better kick back
in a brown paper envelope from this one.

Why don't we put in a cheeky bid for Fred ouselves?

I've seen him play for Lyon a couple of times and he's ace !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.