Reece James

Mayor West

According to the Athletic we want Reece James, probably less chance of that happening than Messi.

Unusual one. Obviously class but when our full backs don’t really attack to begin with, I’d much rather have Walker defensively over most, if not all, other right backs.

Ah he wants a new improved contract! Chelsea will not sell any of there too players to us end of! Only way we get a player from Chelsea is if he is on a free!

More chance of Wanchope starting up front for us, in the Charity Sheild on the 7th August.

Unusual one. Obviously class but when our full backs don’t really attack to begin with, I’d much rather have Walker defensively over most, if not all, other right backs.
Walker is the best right back in the country by a long way, James 2nd, Cancelo I would be happy to let go if we could get our money back on him (not a chance)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.