Reece Wabara stabbed in leg

CheethamHillBlue said:
rastus said:
Hes a young lad & will have mad times, like we all have had or will have. Its part of lifes experience regardless of money, class etc. It happens to us all at that age.
These experiences will make the man and he will learn, as long as he listens and takes guidance.

Mind you it took me till I was 29 before I realised I was a tit:)

I can't remember being stabbed in the arse when i was his age.
I got bit on the arse by an alsation when I was about his age. Does that count?

shadygiz said:
CTID101 said:
Thanks to all #mcfc fans for all the messages, I am focusing on getting fit and be back to my best very soon p.s it wasn't my leg!
from his Twitter page.

Doesn't sound good either way? :(

dont the europeans have a tendency to stab people in the arses as a disrespect thing

Lazio fans have a habit of doing that-Ive been told the reason why they stab in that area is because the victim will lose plenty of blood.

stockportblue said:
shadygiz said:
CTID101 said:
from his Twitter page.

Doesn't sound good either way? :(

dont the europeans have a tendency to stab people in the arses as a disrespect thing

Lazio fans have a habit of doing that-Ive been told the reason why they stab in that area is because the victim will lose plenty of blood.
Actually its a slashing of the arse cheek, rather than a stabbing. The logic being that it will never heal because you simply can't help but use your arse in everyday life, as wrong as that sounds. Roma and Juve fans are fuckers for it. It's only Douggie Brimson, but he went on about it in Eurotrashed, the rise of Europe's football hooligans.

Pigeonho said:
stockportblue said:
shadygiz said:

Actually its a slashing of the arse cheek, rather than a stabbing. The logic being that it will never heal because you simply can't help but use your arse in everyday life, as wrong as that sounds. Roma and Juve fans are fuckers for it. It's only Douggie Brimson, but he went on about it in Eurotrashed, the rise of Europe's football hooligans.
I also understand that in many European countries, if you stab someone above the waist, the legal assumption is one of attempted murder, whereas a stabbing of the lower torso is merely an aggravated assault. So they cut you there because it fucking hurts, it looks spectacular in terms of blood loss, it of as mentioned a difficult injury to heal comfortably, but is unlikely to pose a serious threat to life and attracts a more lenient penalty if caught.

The night he was stabbed in linekars bar was the same night we watched barca's final..

im sure him lennon an the ex-rag simpson wouldve been watchin tht!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.