Reece Wabara stabbed in leg

LongsightM13 said:
berger1985 said:
LongsightM13 said:
My ex-girlfiend was a cousin of a kid called Giles Barnes, got in Derby's team when he was still at school. Started believing his own hype, Arsenal ready to pay £10m for him etc, went to London in the close season and was 'hanging out with Aaron Lennon and his crew'.
Now a West Brom reserve and likely to be given a free transfer this summer. Washed up at 23.
A lesson for you there, Reece. Keep your head down, play football, work hard and and stay away from c***s.

You're not wrong about washed up, Brom released him last week!
Haha. There you go. Probably end up at Burton Albion in division four as I still call it.
Read and learn, Reece.

to be fair to Giles he has had Michael Johnson-esque knee problems, torn his knee ligaments on 2 seperate occassions and broken his foot as well, all in the last 3/4 seasons.

Hes a young lad & will have mad times, like we all have had or will have. Its part of lifes experience regardless of money, class etc. It happens to us all at that age.

These experiences will make the man and he will learn, as long as he listens and takes guidance.

Mind you it took me till I was 29 before I realised I was a tit:)

rastus said:
Hes a young lad & will have mad times, like we all have had or will have. Its part of lifes experience regardless of money, class etc. It happens to us all at that age.

These experiences will make the man and he will learn, as long as he listens and takes guidance.

That made me laugh, I'm 25 now and can't see me realising I'm a tit 'til past 29 ha!

rastus said:

I can't remember being stabbed in the arse when i was his age.

One of his best mates up here is that dodgy lad from the Rags Academy, the one who was in the Moss Side gang. I like Wabara, but he is going to ruin it for himself.

This thread would be more honest and worthwhile if it was called 'all black lads are gangsters and as such they all like to stab each other up the arse (but with a knife not a cock)'.

Ask yourselves this question: have you ever seen a black man aged 30+ who is capable of sitting on a hard surface? I didn't think so.

Case closed.

Tomorrow I'll be running a class in the morning about how tight with money Jews are before rounding up my lectures with a brief discussion of how AIDS is strictly a homosexual problem.

TMQ
2011AD

Reece Wabara

He came on against bolton, and i thought looked decent.

I know he has had a bit of trouble of late but he is a young lad and will hopefully learn.

Can anyone tell me a bit more about him, for example what type of player he is? strengths? weaknesses? do you think he is good enough , or will be good enough?

would love to see another academy product break through

-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm --

shit !
sorry mods please merge didnt see other thread.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
This thread would be more honest and worthwhile if it was called 'all black lads are gangsters and as such they all like to stab each other up the arse (but with a knife not a cock)'.

Ask yourselves this question: have you ever seen a black man aged 30+ who is capable of sitting on a hard surface? I didn't think so.

Case closed.

Tomorrow I'll be running a class in the morning about how tight with money Jews are before rounding up my lectures with a brief discussion of how AIDS is strictly a homosexual problem.

TMQ
2011AD

ahahahahha

TheMightyQuinn said:

Case closed.

TMQ
2011AD

You idiot, it's not homosexuals who get the aids, it's puffs and gays. Some people are so narrow minded.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Case closed.

TMQ
2011AD

My bird was going on about something like this, but i shortened the chain and she cant get out of the kitchen now... great success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.