Ref for Swansea

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He isn't up to this level. Very poor today. Not biased but just crap.
The FA will surely have to look into the standard of ref s that grace the Premiership soon. Every week their performances seem more bizarre. Mind you seeing the performances of refs in the champions league make ours look superb.

waspish said:
I turn up now expecting the referees to be shite..

I agree. What's strange is I honestly can't remember the standard ever being as bad as this, and it's not a case of looking through rose tinted glasses either. How many times can you remember a ref having a really good game, whether we're playing or not?

As for the standard in the Champion's League, it's a total fucking joke. It's probably the main reason why I'm yet to get excited during a home game. I sit in my seat just waiting for the melodramatic fucker wearing black to book one of our players for having the audacity to make a challenge.

Thank God he wasn't left with any huge decisions to make, he got so much wrong and was so inconsistent. In the first half he stopped the game 2 times for over a minute to book or have a word with a player, it was an absolute piss take. As has been said, not bias just fucking shit.

How there wasn't a booking for the late challenge on yaya when he scored I'll never no, doesn't make it ok because he scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.