Ref for Tomorrow

apart from Fred's penalty and specially in 2nd half (probably because Fred's penalty) he failed to call 4-5 clear fouls by us in dangerous areas close to Rags goal. I was shocked by some, tbh. I thought he was shit, but not bent against us. If anyone was, then it was that **** Oliver. It's appalling that he is allowed to ref our games in any capacitiy after everything he's done against us this season.

Silva (I think it was Silva) really should not have shot from halfway after the incident. It stopped the play and put all the focus on VAR.

Look, it was a penalty, but the ref didn't give it. You need to use this VAR mess to your advantage, and decisions are very very rarely overturned during open play. Had the ball been passed around for a minute or so rather than being blasted out of play, I think there's a decent change the penalty isn't given.

A rag in the middle and a city hating coward who has fucked city over more times than any other official ever, doing VAR

It was never going to end well

A rag in the middle and a city hating coward who has fucked city over more times than any other official ever, doing VAR

It was never going to end well
When I saw that "team" I feared the worst. Oliver hates having to even consider giving us a penalty when he has the whistle - absolutely no chance when he has the VAR screen in front of him.
He has got his revenge for us reporting him.

Having seen it on MOTD I thought it was a penalty but what is annoying is that VAR overruled the ref. They've almost never done that in pens this season, but they make an exception now.

The City shouts weren't pens but you could see that City players and staff are now justifiably very angry with this. I think there will be changes to VAR and the rules in the Summer.

It is clearly ridiculous that a team like Man Utd can accrue 8 pens in a league season, and Man City 2.

Having seen it on MOTD I thought it was a penalty but what is annoying is that VAR overruled the ref. They've almost never done that in pens this season, but they make an exception now.

The City shouts weren't pens but you could see that City players and staff are now justifiably very angry with this. I think there will be changes to VAR and the rules in the Summer.

It is clearly ridiculous that a team like Man Utd can accrue 8 pens in a league season, and Man City 2.
I think we should’ve had a pen Marv and I can see why Utd get pens. Their forwards run past people at pace into the box. We play a different way and try to pass through. A slight touch at pace wins the pen easier I think

Ref was fine today. Again. We really need to get over ourselves
Ref could have given us quite a few free-kicks but played the advantage, and whilst I thought it was a pen I was not surprised to see VAR overrule the ref when for much of the season they have not done so.

8 pens to 2. VAR was supposed to even this stuff out but it's made it worse. There must be changes in the Summer.

I think we should’ve had a pen Marv and I can see why Utd get pens. Their forwards run past people at pace into the box. We play a different way and try to pass through. A slight touch at pace wins the pen easier I think
Sterling makes a lot of dribbles.

Man Utd and Liverpool players play VAR. They go down and make an absolute meal of it when they can. Dan James and Rashford are experts at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.