Ref for Tomorrow

Ref could have given us quite a few free-kicks but played the advantage, and whilst I thought it was a pen I was not surprised to see VAR overrule the ref when for much of the season they have not done so.

8 pens to 2. VAR was supposed to even this stuff out but it's made it worse. There must be changes in the Summer.

I thought we only had 1.

Ref could have given us quite a few free-kicks but played the advantage, and whilst I thought it was a pen I was not surprised to see VAR overrule the ref when for much of the season they have not done so.

8 pens to 2. VAR was supposed to even this stuff out but it's made it worse. There must be changes in the Summer.

The changes will be that bar the odd genuine mistake, VAR. will be correctly applied next season, The ‘mistakes’ this year are all being put down to it being new to the PL, despite the fact the corrupt bast*rds were all trained on how to use it.

This year it is being used to mask Scudamore’s ‘strategic plan’ to ensure a different team wins the PL every 6 years,

That said, we haven’t helped ourselves by missing so many opportunities to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.