Ref named for Saturday

Reffed Liverpool home this and last season and Everton at home this season. He is awful. He's the one who sent Zab off.

I remember against Liverpool this season everyone singing "You don't know what you're doing". He didn't send Mascherano off for the assault on Barry.

Bongo Joe said:
Reffed Liverpool home this and last season and Everton at home this season. He is awful. He's the one who sent Zab off.

I remember against Liverpool this season everyone singing "You don't know what you're doing". He didn't send Mascherano off for the assault on Barry.

That was Walton mate who reffed Liverpool and Everton.

Carl_Man_City said:
Bongo Joe said:

That was Walton mate who reffed Liverpool and Everton.
Yeah it was actually, getting my refs completely mixed up!

Don't remember many of Bennett's games off the top of my head to be honest.

That game at Wigan was a joke. Probably the worst display of refereeing I have seen in a City game. He's not flavour of the month but I'd have preferred Webb.

fathellensbellend said:
bennett sent off ronaldo at COMS
And at portsmouth the next season.

Then taggart targetted him for abuse he followed the sheep and has been a twat ever since. The Mascherano case being the most pointed one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.