Ref named for Saturday

Well he's sent Ronaldo off twice against us, so he isn't that bad.

He had a shocker v Wigan yeah, but in fairness the players didn't do themselves justice that game either.

Play our game, we win.

de niro said:
masterwig said:
That game at Wigan was a joke. Probably the worst display of refereeing I have seen in a City game. He's not flavour of the month but I'd have preferred Webb.

it was the worst. not probably, a cheat and a rag lover.
I'm not one that often gets on at the referee, while I think we have had some poor ones over the years, it seems that they just screw up. However, that "display" at Wigan last year was so poor that he must have been on the take, it's as simple as that.

This is Steve Bennett doing something great

ronaldo_red_card_351511a.jpg

Keep the faith

hes a card happy numptey, I'll be putting money on at least 2 reds, just hope its not adebayor again as he would be out for the season.

de niro said:
we have lost.

If I find out the name of the ref before the game, always text my lad that we've had it. It has become a ritual.

But Stevie B has good form at CoMS. He sent off that mincing apology for a galactico, Fake Ron, for having that swipe at ANDREW Cole in the derby a few seasons back.

Also read the last issue of KotK for Burford's description of Steve Bennett. It's a gem!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
de niro said:
it was the worst. not probably, a cheat and a rag lover.
I'm not one that often gets on at the referee, while I think we have had some poor ones over the years, it seems that they just screw up. However, that "display" at Wigan last year was so poor that he must have been on the take, it's as simple as that.

Agreed, really did feel like running on the pitch that day and smashing the cheating prick repeatedly. I was livid. Worst ever display from a ref I have seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.