Ref Watch

Another one to add to the 'VAR officials not bothering to do their job' trend this year. And the last referee who did that was fired within a week. It's one thing to give a decision that we disagree with, but it's quite another to admit that you just didn't bother to look at it. It's not like you can claim you didn't know to look, because half the City team ran towards the ref to tell him. And the full time whistle is irrelevant. The rags (surprise, surprise it was them) got a penalty after full time once.

For me I don’t think that was a foul on Dias. No blame attached for Dias as it’s hard to generate that much leap from a standing position rather than running on to it.

The guys hands have to go somewhere and I don’t think there was enough in it to over rule.
Having seen the penalty incident it’s very close and hits his shoulder.

No real complaints regarding the ref last night.

For me I don’t think that was a foul on Dias. No blame attached for Dias as it’s hard to generate that much leap from a standing position rather than running on to it.

The guys hands have to go somewhere and I don’t think there was enough in it to over rule.

Not for me. Dias has a decent leap on him but he was being pushed down so couldn’t get off the ground at all.
Gvardiol may well have scored anyway but that’s not the point IMO.

2 hands on his back holding him down is a CLEAR foul. Punching the ball with 2 hands is a CLEAR penalty. Those 2 major game changing points errors mean the ref had a terrible game, as did var

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.