Ref Watch

On the Eddie incident. If that was the Premier League Attwell would have the red out seconds before the collision.

I honestly thought he was a gonna and had a horrible sinking feeling. 2-0 up but it would have been an onslaught for the remainder of the game. Expect to be shafted later on in the competition.
I don’t think Leipzig had an onslaught in them. They were bloody rubbish, played like they didn’t want to be there.

I rang talk sport on Wednesday directly after the match and made the evening out argument,even though I don't subscribe to it. What shocked me was Cundy fully defended the Leipzig goal,saying where would football be going if goals like that are disallowed?
I agree with that. Gvardiol only put his hands on Dias for safety after he was already four feet above him in the air and about to head it. No foul for me.

I agree with that. Gvardiol only put his hands on Dias for safety after he was already four feet above him in the air and about to head it. No foul for me.
Haha, like you say 4 feet above Diaz with all his weight on his shoulders. Diaz had no chance to jump and Diaz was used to allow the player to hover in the air, waiting for the ball to arrive. Foul all day long. I have a great photo to back myself up, but because I'm a useless foc I'm unable to post it.

Notice all the controversy over Newcastles penalty last night for a very similar handball. No one saying its the worst referee decision ever, no one saying its fixed.

No? Me neither.

Are Nottingham Forest really get dodgy calls from refs.
I see again forest arent happy about last nights ref.
It's a common theme with forest, have they got a point ?
I think so.

Going public in demanding Andy Madeley doesn't ref probably doesn't help.

Surprised their owner hasn't firebombed his house yet.

The majority of people involved with non top teams think that the ‘big’ clubs get favourable treatment, at the expense of those who have less attention on them and are unlikely to kick up a fuss.

My guess is that Forest have made a conscious decision to shout and scream as loud as they can about perceived injustices to try and level the playing field a bit.

Their disallowed goal did seem a bit odd - the ball was played to the Forest player ruled offside by a Newcastle defender and was very much not a deflection, it was a deliberate interception

Their disallowed goal did seem a bit odd - the ball was played to the Forest player ruled offside by a Newcastle defender and was very much not a deflection, it was a deliberate interception

You’ve got it the wrong way round. It was a Newcastle “goal “

You’ve got it the wrong way round. It was a Newcastle “goal “
The bizarre part for me is how crap the rules are as it’s one of those ones imo that should be offside as he’s ahead of ball when first cross goes in and therefore should be classed as active when it bounces back out to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.