Ref Watch

What did Soton get a penalty for? Looked a bit odd….

Looked totally odd.
The Spuds defender (Sarr, who hadn't been on the pitch that long) was attempting to clear a bouncing ball and missed as the Saints attacker got there first. He may or may not have caught him but referee decided he had. VAR didn't overturn as there wasn't conclusive proof that he hadn't.

The Spuds defender (Sarr, who hadn't been on the pitch that long) was attempting to clear a bouncing ball and missed as the Saints attacker got there first. He may or may not have caught him but referee decided he had. VAR didn't overturn as there wasn't conclusive proof that he hadn't.

surely there needs to be positive proof of an offence - rather than we can’t see anything so the decision stands. Believe me I can’t stand Spurs but it looked a convenient way to keep the Rags in third.

Every week there is new evidence of how the Rags are refereed differently to everyone else.

And I am not talking about the Willian red/penalty, which was the correct call.

I am talking about pretty much everything else that happened in that Fulham QF.
100% pen/red and the one for mitrovic,but how many fouls committed by rag players didn’t get punished especially the kick out by antony,anyone who thinks its all even and fair for every team is deluded..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.