Ref Watch

I went into my shower this morning whistling a happy tune and not a care in the world, relishing the hot water running over my shoulders and down my back and then I remembered that cheating **** Attwell and the Rashford non offside.

Fucking furious at the time and still fucking furious every time I think about it and I’m particularly furious that it seeps in to my thoughts when it fuckin shouldn’t. Aargh!!!!
Ditto here. I can be quite happily scribbling away at work, rustling up some food in the kitchen, walking the mutt or cuddling up to the latest ms This! - when I'll get a sudden shudder down the spine and rising sense of irrational outrage at that moment of utter incompetence...

I don’t know how TAA didn’t accumulate a yellow either. But yes, based on Hooper’s Newcastle performance, where’s the booking? Perplexed.
That “third player to approach the ref” seemed to be a thing for one round of games only. Didn’t think Hooper was too bad today, consistent in not booking anybody for individual fouls, didn’t cave to give Rodri a second yellow, didn’t fall for the laughable penalty shout. I’ve seen worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.