Ref Watch

I see in the international rugby union game at the weekend the referee officially made a wrong call for the red card in the Ireland v England game, :
"The committee deemed that referee Jaco Peyper should have shown Steward a yellow card rather than a red"
Such a shame for a big game to be ruined by an incorrect judgment, I still think Ireland would have won but shouldn't be happening at that level. IMO Peyper has shown bias against England in every match I have seen him officiate.

Imo Peyper is like Lahoz, the awful football referee, that hates Pep and City. You dread it when he officiates your games because you know he's going to let his bias change the game. I genuinely think Pep started no defensive midfielders in the CL final against Chelsea, for the only time ever, because he was appointed referee. Pep didn't want say Fernandinho to receive 2 yellow cards and be sent off by him?
Lahoz was supposed to retire after that game but it never happened.

UEFA have been making noises about clamping down on time wasting recently and three England players were booked for it last night, including one in the first half hour.

Hopefully the start of a concerted attempt to address it rather than a one off.

It was noticeable after both fullbacks were booked in quick succession for wasting time at throw ins, that there was a clear hurry up in re-starting play after that, as they knew what was coming.

Although they more than compensated for it at free kicks.

UEFA have been making noises about clamping down on time wasting recently and three England players were booked for it last night, including one in the first half hour.

Hopefully the start of a concerted attempt to address it rather than a one off.

It was noticeable after both fullbacks were booked in quick succession for wasting time at throw ins, that there was a clear hurry up in re-starting play after that, as they knew what was coming.

Although they more than compensated for it at free kicks.
That's UEFA rules.

PiGMOL play by their own ones.

That's UEFA rules.

PiGMOL play by their own ones.

Well English referees like to, and often do, get important big UEFA games, which I imagine they’d like to continue happening. So we’ll have to see if it was just that particular referee or the start of a wider directive.

View attachment 73430

Attwell gets a high profile rags game again as well.

I went into my shower this morning whistling a happy tune and not a care in the world, relishing the hot water running over my shoulders and down my back and then I remembered that cheating **** Attwell and the Rashford non offside.

Fucking furious at the time and still fucking furious every time I think about it and I’m particularly furious that it seeps in to my thoughts when it fuckin shouldn’t. Aargh!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.