Ref Watch

As always the opposing team think's the officiating was biased the other way which always makes me think it was unbiassed but errors were made for both.
View attachment 73808
Even by RAWK’s demented standards, that’s some serious lunacy. What offside goal? What DeBruyne dive? I can only recall him even being fouled once, which was when Henderson clearly trod across the bridge of his foot for the free kick Mahrez then pinged just wide in the 1st half. Special

I thought the ref did well today no complaints from me. Rodri was a definitely a yellow, Fabinio & TAA were fouls but in my opinion not worthy of a card. He did warn them and they didn’t commit any notable fowls afterwards.
The offsides & Lino flagging is frustrating but it was the right outcome every time.
He can ref us again for me!
And taa going right through the back of Jack wasn’t a yellow? And the blatant dive by Gapko wasn’t a yellow? The various pull backs weren’t yellows? SEVEN dippers surrounding the ref trying to get Rodri sent off wasn’t a yellow? Right

Last edited:
The ref did favour Liverpool. As it has been mentioned by BBS although Rodri was correctly yellow carded, Hooper did miss plenty of bookings for the team in red and allowed dissent from them.

Last edited:
Even by RAWK’s demented standards, that’s some serious lunacy. What offside goal? What DeBruyne dive? I can only recall him even being fouled once, which was when Henderson clearly trod across the bridge of his foot for the free kick Mahrez then pinged just wide in the 1st half. Special

I assume he's talking about de Bruyne's goal which was fine under the laws.

Obviously de Bruyne was in an offside position when the ball went out to Mahrez, meaning he had a several yard start on the defenders for the ball back to him. Happens quite a lot, and while annoying when it's against us, it's not something the ref got wrong.

Our 1st. In the build up, the pass from De Bruyne to Mahrez. It was tight but not off. He's claiming it may have been off if they had bothered to check it.

I assume he's talking about de Bruyne's goal which was fine under the laws.

Obviously de Bruyne was in an offside position when the ball went out to Mahrez, meaning he had a several yard start on the defenders for the ball back to him. Happens quite a lot, and while annoying when it's against us, it's not something the ref got wrong.
One of theirs was in an offside position when the ball for their goal was played through, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.