Ref Watch

I give up. I bow to your greater knowledge of the laws of the game & the interpretations. My dad always said to never argue with stupid as they are always right. As such I now totally agree with your view

Ok, then please explain what my view is and why it is wrong. Because I, and one or two others, have made points that you haven't addressed.

I'll save you the effort and summarise.

Yes, Partey goes to shield the ball, but his right leg goes into Kev's standing leg before Kev kicks Partey. Partey initiates all contact. He fucks up shielding the ball and commits a foul.

If any of that is wrong, please let me know. There's nothing wrong with admitting a mistake, I did earlier in this thread.

Just watched a Newcastle defender shielding the ball back to his keeper & guess what................no penalty
He jumped across a player in full stride from a perfect 90 degree angle, taking out his legs and body checking him, making no attempt to play to the ball, and there was no foul?

It`s a 50/50 decision, it`s 5 minutes gone, and it`s Oliver as the ref. And you all wonder why he didn`t give a penalty kick.
Same later in the game with Partey and Grealish, he took the safe option and booked both players.
He`s a bottler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.