Ref Watch

Watched the game back this morning.

Beyond bent.

How fucking sweet to have bummed these cheating bastards all over Wembley despite all the “help” they were given.

I watched it back last night and fuck them, we won they lost, it's Manchester City Cup winners 2023 and we Stamp it in the history books that will be there forever,

The Pride of Manchester was finally put to bed once and for all, (they can never sing that)
Writing history that nobody can change, the first ever Manchester Cup final was won by Manchester City

Boy, the 2023 FA Cup Final will live long in the memories of football fans all around the world. It will be called the Manchester Cup final. Also, the fasted goal ever score in a final, Plus one of the best FA Cup final goals,

Fastest goal in Fa cup final history was scored by City against them. Can’t see that record being broken for a long time.

Don’t get me wrong, I do feel we get our fair share of shite decisions, but we do play a high percentage of ‘important’ games where worldwide betting syndicates may want to lump on…

I’m torn really because I see these decisions you highlight and I agree completely, but I’ve watched games where city aren’t involved and scratched my head at a lot of really suspect decisions.

I watch all city games so I see more of those that go against us, and still fucking lose it, like the fat head tackle on akanji today. It’s a game changer within the game and you see it all over the prem week on week.

Is it corruption or shit officials?

Im on the corruption side and hope some day some brave soul will tell all.
Explain to me why the Lindleof handball at West Ham wasnt given.

Its not the rule unless its us!! This is the law and none of it says thats a pen!!

It is an offence if a player:

• deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, for example moving the hand/arm towards the ball
  • touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised
  • scores in the opponents' goal:
    • directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
    • immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental
First line "moving the hand/arm towards the ball". Grealish moved his hand upwards, and it hit the ball.

First line "moving the hand/arm towards the ball". Grealish moved his hand upwards, and it hit the ball.
His armed moved towards the ball because it is attached to his shoulder, which is attached to his body, which was moving towards the ball and player as he landed...its never, ever a penalty under these rules.

I only watch their games when they play us so I can't answer that.

Point being those sort of incidents seem to get given under the rules now, whatever they may be. I'd of wanted a pen if the roles reversed.

I think it should all come down to intent, of which there was none from Jack.
Not against united. That's the point

His armed moved towards the ball because it is attached to his shoulder, which is attached to his body, which was otowards the ball and player as he landed...its never, ever a penalty under these rules.
Mate, his arms are both coming down as he falls, then his left arm just flicks up and his hand hits the ball.

That's in the section beginning, "deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm", but it clearly isn't deliberate from Grealish

This is the bit you should focus on: "touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation.". All you need to do is watch Grealish jump to see that his arms are moving due to his desperate leap to head the ball. You can even see him try and move his hand back downwards

That the refs decided his movement was unnatural shows they've never jumped for a ball in their lives. Farcical decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.