Ref Watch

Oliver was shite.

He was doing his upmost to break our momentum in the first half,and as above,despite the scoreline.....he was very much showing Fulham bias with his decision making.It was clear as day from the off he was determined to show Rodri a yellow,

God knows who this Tony Harrington on Var is, reffed 1 championship match in total since the start of 2023 and 1 game as 4th official at Brentford v Fulham.
Inexperienced Var official so nothing Oliver decides will probably be overturned if wrong
Interesting...just dropped in the thread and this is where it opened for me....soothsayer @hertsblue but probably not what he thought the VAR issues would be.

I haven’t got the images to post but it’s fucking unbelievable that the former referee Dermott Gallagher claims Akanji was in Leno’s eyeline but Salah wasn’t in the Villa keepers when he’s stood there looking at the exact opposite scenario. Don’t get me wrong, I think Akanji was offside and Fulham were unlucky in that decision, but he (Gallagher) then said Akanji “clearly attempts to play the ball” when he jumps over the thing to get out of the way!

I haven’t got the images to post but it’s fucking unbelievable that the former referee Dermott Gallagher claims Akanji was in Leno’s eyeline but Salah wasn’t in the Villa keepers when he’s stood there looking at the exact opposite scenario. Don’t get me wrong, I think Akanji was offside and Fulham were unlucky in that decision, but he (Gallagher) then said Akanji “clearly attempts to play the ball” when he jumps over the thing to get out of the way!

PiGMOL discretion - pefectly reasonable approach :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.