Ref Watch

Thought the ref had a good game to be honest. Just the odd foul either way I didn’t agree with.

Thought the ref was ok

Would like to see the possible handball again.

But than again going by the ref actions the handball law must have changed again. It seems you can knock the ball onto your arm and its not handball. I didnt know that.
I think there is one very good reason why you didn't see the handball claim again. Since when does the telly show ONE replay from an inconclusive angle? And what reason, other than the obvious, could there possibly be for doing that?

Answers on a postcard, please, to: UEFA, Corkscrew Road, Nelsonriddleville.

I think there is one very good reason why you didn't see the handball claim again. Since when does the telly show ONE replay from an inconclusive angle? And what reason, other than the obvious, could there possibly be for doing that?

Answers on a postcard, please, to: UEFA, Corkscrew Road, Nelsonriddleville.

Agree to must have been a nailed on penalty not to be shown again.

A serious question when was the handball rule change so that a player can knock the ball onto his own hand/arm and its not classed as handball ?

That's what the ref said happen but I didnt know you could do that as a player knock it onto you hand/arm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.