Ref Watch

I think there is one very good reason why you didn't see the handball claim again. Since when does the telly show ONE replay from an inconclusive angle? And what reason, other than the obvious, could there possibly be for doing that?

Answers on a postcard, please, to: UEFA, Corkscrew Road, Nelsonriddleville.
The host broadcasters decide which replays to show, in this case whichever Portuguese TV station had the rights. Poor direction rather than a conspiracy in my view.

I didnt think he was to bad, the possible handball incident was a bit odd he seemed to make his mind up straight away so hopefully for his sake he was right (I have not seen a proper replay) I know it was a really horrible game to watch from start to finish but why is it every time a player falls over its given as a foul?

I didnt think he was to bad, the possible handball incident was a bit odd he seemed to make his mind up straight away so hopefully for his sake he was right (I have not seen a proper replay) I know it was a really horrible game to watch from start to finish but why is it every time a player falls over its given as a foul?
Unless it’s Sterling. Then it’s never a foul.

Didn't impact the result but would like to see the handball again. Although if we'd had been awarded a penalty, we would have missed it anyway.

The host broadcasters decide which replays to show, in this case whichever Portuguese TV station had the rights. Poor direction rather than a conspiracy in my view.
The whole point of VAR, though, mate, was that fans can see what is going on, in the ground on the big screen and at home, and it is transparent. That was not, with the best will in the world, what anyone could call transparent.

Great performance from the ref, always straight and made his decisions clear to all players.

This argument is made every time but bt have it in their power to go off the main feed and show a replay so why don’t they

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.