Ref Watch

The problem is the team and club are far too passive when it comes to officials performances. As much as i hate them, Ferguson, Klopp gets in peoples faces and we just bend over making the refs life easy. Shall i give a free kick to City and get the opposition in my face and fans on my back or do i do nothing as no one from City will make a fuss.

We have tried the soft soft approach to the media, officials etc and it has backfired, it does not work. We pick up cards so easily like one every 4 to 5 fouls and if your in red its like one in 15-20 fouls.
Example is The women's team, not one complained much re the handball goal.

Pep needs to start calling out the performances after the games, take the fines but its just not on some of the performances we have to put up with, ie Brighton away, Alty at Spurs, why did we not come out in the press and ask why the defender had 20 warnings and yet Grealish got booked for his 1st foul. This is why it keeps happening, as they know we do not make a fuss.

The problem is the team and club are far too passive when it comes to officials performances. As much as i hate them, Ferguson, Klopp gets in peoples faces and we just bend over making the refs life easy. Shall i give a free kick to City and get the opposition in my face and fans on my back or do i do nothing as no one from City will make a fuss.

We have tried the soft soft approach to the media, officials etc and it has backfired, it does not work. We pick up cards so easily like one every 4 to 5 fouls and if your in red its like one in 15-20 fouls.
Example is The women's team, not one complained much re the handball goal.

Pep needs to start calling out the performances after the games, take the fines but its just not on some of the performances we have to put up with, ie Brighton away, Alty at Spurs, why did we not come out in the press and ask why the defender had 20 warnings and yet Grealish got booked for his 1st foul. This is why it keeps happening, as they know we do not make a fuss.
He does and gets yellow cards for it. Or warned about his behaviour. Unlike Klopp who can walk into pitches and influence referees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.