Ref Watch

tierny is well dodgy, we never seem to get anything from him, and the fact that he is now becoming the ref of choice for the 'big' games is even more worrying, PGMOL at its finest?

We should send a letter to the Premier league simply asking him to personally explain the rationale on the decision process for each incident.

It should be witnessed by others in the same way a disciplinary is in the work place. He should then be judged by a review team.

That obviously won’t happen but the reason it won’t happen is he would be struck off the roster for the premier league.

Bent.
There is clearly something going on as there are just too many incidents too often which always goes against us. But the club seems content with it happening as we rarely make a fuss, even Peps comments today were rare.

Personally I think we are too timid on and off the pitch. We don’t appeal hard enough, don’t surround the ref and rarely mention things after the game. This means we give the officials an easy way of officiating. Like today, shall I rightly send off Milner and have the crowd, Klopp and media on my back or do fuck all as I know City are a soft touch.

I just wish the club put more dossiers together like they did when we were being fucked over after winning 6-1 at the swamp and had Mason removed from our games for a period.

That said, every trophy we have won is despite the cheating trying to stop us where the Rags achievements are largely down to cheating helping them

tierny is well dodgy, we never seem to get anything from him, and the fact that he is now becoming the ref of choice for the 'big' games is even more worrying, PGMOL at its finest?
can't have all the heat on their UEFA/FIFA officials, draws too much attention, so they always have at least one who suddenly gets pushed into the spot for a few years to do the bidding, get all the stink on them and handsomely rewarded before being shuffled back to lower half games.

anyway, we've had him in both Leicester games, today, he got Tottenham/Chelsea, Arsenal/Chelsea, Rags/Leeds, the only ordinary game he's had is Newcastle/Southampton.

Only reffed us twice all last season (Spurs home and the Cup final) and by early October we've already had him 3 times in 3 big away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.