Ref Watch

I thought he was remarkably average tonight, didn't see much "anti City" stuff.

He's as unfit as normal for that profession, but that isn't a surprise.
He’s good mates with renowned gambler and Brighton owner, Tony Bloom. I don’t think Moss favours the bigger teams but rather favours certain markets at certain times. Mind you, as you say, he is so remarkably unfit (comparatively obviously), he probably can influence more from Stockley Park these days than he can on the pitch..

Although he had a fair night decision wise, he did my head in the number of times he got in the way. KBD ran into him at one point, although the ball broke to us and he played on. Would make an excellent linebacker. Fat fuck.
He didn't pass the fitness test initially last season & would not at all be surprised if this was the case this year.

I thought he was remarkably average tonight, didn't see much "anti City" stuff.

He's as unfit as normal for that profession, but that isn't a surprise.
He was still an epic twat for all that. Gave us a last minute free kick and then let the wall stand all of 7 yards away so we couldn’t possibly shoot at goal, waved played on after a cynical shirt pull on Gundogan (I think) and then, after our move petered out, went back and gave the offender a “talking to” instead of a booking, got his fat arse in the way of one of our attacks on the edge of their box, etc. He needs to be taken to the nearest vet to have his whistle euthanised

He was still an epic twat for all that. Gave us a last minute free kick and then let the wall stand all of 7 yards away so we couldn’t possibly shoot at goal, waved played on after a cynical shirt pull on Gundogan (I think) and then, after our move petered out, went back and gave the offender a “talking to” instead of a booking, got his fat arse in the way of one of our attacks on the edge of their box, etc. He needs to be taken to the nearest vet to have his whistle euthanised

I thought the same about the wall at the end - absurdly close.

I think I can picture the shirt pull you mention. Guidelines this season are that if a cynical attempt (like a shirt pull) to break up an attack doesn't stop it and the attacking team carry on, then there is no booking.

The English game is supposed to be the best in the world so how come Moss is allowed to referee ? He is clearly unfit. (He was very lucky last night that City took pity on him and slowed everything down. :-)
Clearly a case of mates looking after mates.

I thought the same about the wall at the end - absurdly close.

I think I can picture the shirt pull you mention. Guidelines this season are that if a cynical attempt (like a shirt pull) to break up an attack doesn't stop it and the attacking team carry on, then there is no booking.

Didn’t know that. Cheers. He was still fat and shite though!

Didn’t know that. Cheers. He was still fat and shite though!

I wasn't quite right. It's more than guidance, it's in the laws now (law 12).

Advantage
If the referee plays the advantage for an offence for which a caution/ sending-off would have been issued had play been stopped, this caution/ sending-off must be issued when the ball is next out of play. However, if the offence was denying the opposing team an obvious goal-scoring opportunity, the player is cautioned for unsporting behaviour; if the offence was interfering with or stopping a promising attack, the player is not cautioned.

It's a sad state of affairs that Moss last night was the best performance especially in relation to how he normally is that we've had this season.

Didn't get much wrong (apart from the wall at the end) and just stood about in our passing lanes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.