Ref Watch

After his recent dismal performance at the Etihad I was apoplectic about Mariner. Watching his repeat act tonight at Leeds I have to ask what happened to referee assessors. In my time they assessed league refs every game. Judging by the fact he's still on the prem, I can only assume he's not been assessed since 2015.
I gave up in my early 60s when I realised I was doing what he's doing now. Forget the 30 yards either side of the half way line total area coverage, he's simply letting the players down.
When aided and abetted by Oliver in not penalising zhaka, it's just embarrassing. If he was a horse they'd shoot him.

After his recent dismal performance at the Etihad I was apoplectic about Mariner. Watching his repeat act tonight at Leeds I have to ask what happened to referee assessors. In my time they assessed league refs every game. Judging by the fact he's still on the prem, I can only assume he's not been assessed since 2015.
I gave up in my early 60s when I realised I was doing what he's doing now. Forget the 30 yards either side of the half way line total area coverage, he's simply letting the players down.
When aided and abetted by Oliver in not penalising zhaka, it's just embarrassing. If he was a horse they'd shoot him.
Agree.He has gone from being the best ref in the league to a joke.Shake should have had two yellows al a Jiminez,before he eventually got one for timewasting

Couldn't agree more, that was a nasty challenge by Zhaka on Raphina, not even a yellow????? And Marriner gives him a gentle bottling with a smile on his face WTF?? As for that other snidey CNNt Oliver!!

The reason they are still on PiGMOL's list is that even the shittiest performance - Jonny Iron Lung Moss was the latest iteration at the Wolves game - is classed as a 'strong' performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.