Ref Watch

True story... I once tried to give Elleray a slap as he walked past down towards the tunnel at HT. He'd given Liverpool not one but TWO 1st half penalties which Jan Molby scored.

Anyway I missed with my attempt and got a bollocking from 'Les' (club secretary?) who'd see me trying it on. I was 11 or 12 at the time. :)
False memory syndrome for me, I would have swore blue was Pink, that George Courtney awarded those pens, I'm getting old....lol

It was this match but your right Elleray wasn't the ref. No wonder the crowd were wound up that day. The foul on Allen clean through...

Remember that game well, a man mountain of a bloke was stood in front of me in the middle of the kippax & shouted abuse at Courtney & he turned round & stared right at us.
The papers next day said he needed a police guard, I was convinced this fella had tried to lynch him.

After his recent dismal performance at the Etihad I was apoplectic about Mariner. Watching his repeat act tonight at Leeds I have to ask what happened to referee assessors. In my time they assessed league refs every game. Judging by the fact he's still on the prem, I can only assume he's not been assessed since 2015.
I gave up in my early 60s when I realised I was doing what he's doing now. Forget the 30 yards either side of the half way line total area coverage, he's simply letting the players down.
When aided and abetted by Oliver in not penalising zhaka, it's just embarrassing. If he was a horse they'd shoot him.
They are still assessed every game. However, it's done remotely by a company in America. Far too complicated a system to explain here. They are only given their ratings at the end of the season. I have no idea the point of all this as it is nigh on impossible to be demoted

They are still assessed every game. However, it's done remotely by a company in America. Far too complicated a system to explain here. They are only given their ratings at the end of the season. I have no idea the point of all this as it is nigh on impossible to be demoted
USA you say?

Hmm...

Wide open for corruption.

Weird they outsource to America .Maybe one of the two red bastard has some influence if that’s the case .

The man in the middle had a good game today, closed Cancello down for the second goal but he was let down by his defenders.

9 fouls and just 1 yellow. At least 2 other yellows should have been given where we get the usual card every 3 fouls. Contrast that to their game v Dippers, 4 fouls, 3 yellows. Its like your not allowed to touch a dipper but anything goes on us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.