Ref Watch

They correctly disallow their 2nd goal they lose that game.
Kane decision came first. He goes as he should have, they win that game 9 times out of 10

i dont personally agree with the law for the second goal but it was the correct decision according to it

Once upon a time handball started where yer arm started - at the shoulder, not halfway down yer arm. How anyone, and I suspect it's an explanation to come from PiGMOL, hastily added to the LotG by IFAB following a ref's and VAR decision not to award a penalty for an incident in the Rag or Dipper area, can say that 'catching' the ball betwixt ribs, armpit and upper arm is not using yer arm to play the ball will probably tell yer black is white, white is black and Jonny Iron Lung Moss is the world's best ref!
Im kind of with you but it is the current law so can we ask for much more than the refs consistently adhering to them

He was -until Leicester got to 4-3 and he was shit, improved after Laported nodded in the fifth and couldn't fuck us over for the sixth. I'd give the whistling wanker FOIVE out of ten!
He could have. The ball hit Dias’ arm before Sterling tapped in.

Remember how we all thought Robertson’s goal should have been chalked off last weekend?

Should this one have too? It was the last touch before Sterling shot, unlike Salah last weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.